Thursday, August 31, 2006

Spherical mirrors

On mondey I ordered spherical mirror glasses. I had the possibility of driving Tomek's Mercedes Vito, which has that kind of mirrors. The view through them is perfect. I got used to sphericals while driving my Fiat 126p. So I decided to purchase a set. For only $11*2 + shipping.

At the same time I ordered mirrors defrost heaters a small electrical heater that is to be glued to the glass on the back side, to prevent moisture condensation and freezing, hope I found the term right. Since I'll be working on them at the same time I can glue the heaters when I replace the glasses.

4 comments:

kanzoo said...

Hello, could you give me information about spherical mirrors? and the small electrical heater ?

thankyou

Krzysztof Lis said...

Hi Tigo!

What exactly do you need? I bought those mirrors (or similar, 'cause it was around 2 years ago):
http://www.allegro.pl/item429872872_szklo_lusterka_sferyczne_volkswagen_t2_do_91r_l_p.html
and heaters similar to those:
http://www.allegro.pl/item430845633_podgrzewane_lusterka_i_ty_mozesz_je_miec_okazja.html .

kanzoo said...

thankyou! i will try to fin something similar here in Spain!

best regards

Krzysztof Lis said...

If you have no luck, I can buy those mirrors and heaters for you and send them to Spain. :)