Friday, January 27, 2006

VW T3 - the car of my dreams

So now I have a dream car. A car I want to buy in the future. The Volkswagen T3 Transporter. For those of you who don't know how does it look like I put a photo on the bottom of this post.

On the photo you can see an T3 made in the early 1980-es.

I want to buy the one with 1.6 litre supercharged diesel engine. It is supposed to have something aroung 70 HP and use only 5 litres petrol for 100 km (47 MPG). I want to use vegetable oil (rapeseed oil) as a fuel. I will install the second fuel tank and fuel heater. This volkswagen has engine installed in it's rear, I'd like to find one with 5-speed gearbox.

I want to buy it before the beginning of august, so I could use it for summer holidays. It's a great van for summer trips. :)

Photo was taken from Wikimedia Commons, licensed GNU FDL.

1 comment:

VW Bucket said...

I'm look for T2 Panel Van 1974/75 blueprint detail, and picture of T2 Panel Van exterior and interior about it.. can u help me? see my blog at http://vwbucket.blogspot.com or by email vwbucket@gmail.com
- from Ary ; Indonesia -